Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The day I went to walking with dinosaurs

On the 3rd of July I went to walking with dinosaurs in Auckland. My mum, my dad and I all hoped off the boat from Wihiki Island and walked to the Victor Arena an we went to the car and I got changed into my good clothes. When we got to the Victor Arena my mum brought me a program and a bag but there was no t-shirts in that store so they told us to go inside to the other shop thats good theres a t-shirt at this store. When we got to the door of the Arena I saw that there were about 8000 seats. So we looked around and my dad found the seats that were ours. We sat in our seats and I looked at the program and the bag it was cool you got stickers and a pad in the bag. I keeped asking my mum and dad what the time was because I was so exited. It started at 3:00 and finished at 4:30. My favorite dinosaurs were Brachiosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and the Stegosaurus. The Brachiosaurus was the tallest of all time it was 22 meters tall (72 feet).

By Briannah

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Briannah...we had such a cool time at the dinosaurs.DAD

    ReplyDelete